This gochujang Brussels sprouts recipe is a super easy and delicious vegetable side dish to pair with steak or barbecue chicken. You char and steam them in a pan, drizzle with the sauce, and then top it off with some lemon zest!
Other side dish recipes:
- Korean-style broccoli: Steamed broccoli with Korean style sauce.
- Eggplant in shallot sauce: Tender eggplant smothered with shallot sauce.
- Vietnamese Cucumber Salad: Tangy, spicy and refreshing cucumber side dish!
Gochujang Brussels Sprouts
Gochujang Brussels Sprouts is an easy to prepare and cook side dish! Just char and steam them in a pan, drizzle with the sauce, and then top it off with some lemon zest!
- Combine ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- Start sprouts in a cold pan! This will steam the sprouts to help the inside to cook while the bottom browns.
- Drizzle enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Place Brussels sprouts cut side down onto the pan. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt. Cover the pan and cook for about 6 minutes or until the the bottom has a nice brown crust.
- Uncover and and flip the sprouts them over and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until tender to your liking.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a plate. Drizzle with sauce and add some lemon zest on top!