This is my go-to peanut dipping sauce for Vietnamese fresh spring rolls / summer rolls! It’s super simple and doesn’t require any cooking!
It’s rich, sweet, and spicy, but you can feel free to adjust the heat or omit it. If you don’t use Sriracha, you might want to add 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar for some acidity.
The key ingredient here is the crispy Jus Garlic. It’s so flavorful and can turn something so simple into pure magic with just one scoop! Mention me and get 10% off your order!! You won’t regret it.
Other sauce recipes:
- Vietnamese Dipping Sauce (nuoc mam) : Fish sauce combined with sugar, lime, garlic and Thai chili peppers.
- Thai Sweet Chili Sauce : Sauce made with vinegar, sugar, garlic, and Sambal Oelek or chilis.
- Sweet and Sour Sauce : Tart and sweet, with a hint of savory sauce made with sugar, white vinegar, soy sauce and ketchup!
Peanut dipping sauce for fresh spring rolls
Rich, sweet, and spicy peanut dipping sauce for Vietnamese fresh spring rolls!
- Combine everything together. Taste for seasoning and adjust amount of water depending on the consistency you like!
- Note: If you don’t use Sriracha, you might want to add 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar for some acidity.