Convert your non-veggie-loving family members with this green bean recipe!
Air-Fried Green Beans w/ Kimchi Hot Honey
This is an easy & delicious recipe that takes 10 minutes in the air-fryer!!! Once it’s done cooking, you just toss your green beans in browned butter, an Asian sauce, and then top it with some delicious kimchi hot honey!!!
Kimchi hot honey
- Add .5 to 1 tbsp neutral oil to green beans in the air fryer basket, mix with non-metal utensils
- Air fry for 10 minutes @ 390 degrees, shaking halfway to cook evenly. 10 minutes total will result in crunchy beans. For softer beans, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Mix ingredients for the sauce together
- When green beans are halfway done, start browning butter in a pan on medium-low heat
- Add garlic once the butter starts to brown & cook for one minute
- Turn off heat. Add green beans, sauce, and toss
- Plate green beans, add hot honey, sesame seeds, lime/lemon juice, and serve with white rice to soak in all the sauce
- If you are using the 10 qt dual basket air-fryer from Ninja Kitchen, you can cook 1 lb in each basket!